Building Lasting Memories and Awesome Friendships at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort | The resort’s largest fun-filled Friendship Fest kicks off, emphasising the importance to connect and interact with friends
Theme parks ignite a certain joy for many people regardless of age, making visits a lifelong memory. As 2021 draws to an end,LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort spotlights the celebration of friendship, presenting guests with a fun way to reconnect and share new experiences.
Taking on the theme “Largest Fun, Built on Friendship”, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort’s Friendship Fest is set to begin on 3 December till 9 January with a list of fresh activities that is sure to keep everyone buzzing with excitement.
“Friendships are built to last, provided there are efforts to keep the connections going and enjoy special moments together. The months of isolation have made it difficult for children and adults alike to do all of that,” said CS Lim, Divisional Director at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort.
He added, “LEGOLAND itself is a safe and excellent destination for children and families to spend quality and build awesome memories. By extending the Friendship Fest as our latest attraction, we want to bring different ways to help children rekindle drifted connections and make new friends, reminding them again the value of treasuring their BFFs.”
Childcare experts report that friendships are important for a child’s happiness, health, and development. Friendships benefit children by in many ways, including improving social skills as well as developing learning capabilities like collaboration, problem-solving, and communication.
All activities throughout the festival are designed to help them loosen up once again to play and interact with their closest friends and even make new ones. The event is themed around the LEGO® Friends TV show with its main characters – Mia, Emma, Olivia, Andrea, Stephanie – a super group of girls that are funny, smart, problem solving, fun, quirky, silly, sarcastic and are the kind to not take themselves too seriously. The group also embodies various personality traits, making it easy for anyone to relate and connect with.
This event marks one of the biggest partnerships between LEGO and LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort in recent times. The festival was designed for a journey of fun with colours, performances and even science experiments that entice senses while leaving nothing but a smile on our guests’ faces all day. It is truly an event that has something for everyone.
A Glimpse of What to Expect
During the Friendship Fest, visitors will find many fun activities themed according to the LEGO Friends characters around LEGOLAND including: –
A Live Performance:
Sing and dance along with LEGO Friends of Heartlake City super group, girl gang during their performance – LEGO Friends, LIVE!. This is also the very first live LEGO Friends performance ever for LEGOLAND globally and LEGOLAND Malaysia is excited to be the first to share it with Malaysian guests!
Meet and Greet:
Meet the girls up close and share a moment with your favourite or all of them as they cruise around in their NEW Rides blasting their favourite songs! You might even get to catch Olivia’s Robot Zobo and Emma’s Motor Scooter.
- Sing your heart out and express yourself freely at Andrea’s Karaoke booth!
- Nurture your love for animals at Mia’s Stables and build a Bella – Mia’s favourite horse!
- Embrace your competitive side with Stephanie’s Shoot and Score. Be prepared to show off your sporty skills and become top of the scoreboard.
- Emma’s Expressive Art Class is where you can let your imagination flow.
- Move your body with Stephanie’s Stepathon.
- If you’re as curious as Olivia, check out Olivia’s Mad Science show to learn some crazy experiments.
- Love a good mystery and problem to solve, get your detective hat on to help the girls find a few missing belongings with Friends Fun Find.
- Embrace 2022 with a spectacular light show with a LEGO twist at the Fireworks Extravaganza at 8.00pm on 31 December
- Dance with the LEGO Friends to their favourite Holiday Song at the LEGO Friends Xmas Special
- Stand a chance to win amazing gifts everyday at our daily Advent Calendar Draw when you spend more than RM50 at any LEGOLAND Retail Store.
- Say farewell at our daily Farewell Show where we light up LEGO Duplo Tree to end the day on a festive show.
- Strut your stuff down the catwalk and let your inner celebrity lose during Andrea’s Catwalk Contest – you may just be the winner of some fantastic prizes.
- Put your building skills to the test with Mia’s Speed Building cause she’s looking for the fastest builder to gift a special prize.
LEGO DOTS Promotion
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is also offering guests the opportunity to create their own DOTS bracelet at the DOTS cart and bring it home, completely free of charge, with the purchase of any LEGO Friends or LEGO DOTS playsets valued at RM149 and above.
For more information on the exciting line-up of activities, head over to the official website, https://www.legoland.com.my/explore/shows-entertainment/friendship-fest-1/ or via the social media pages on Facebook and Instagram.